- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned (about 2 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- calories 377
- fat 18.5 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 8.9 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 45 g
- carbohydrate 6 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 218 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 584 mg
- calcium 84 mg
How to Make It
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon sugar, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal bag. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Preheat grill to medium.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to grill rack; grill 8 minutes on each side or until done.
Place remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1 tablespoon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon garlic, remaining 1/2 teaspoon sugar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, parsley, half-and-half, and jalapeño in the bowl of a mini food processor; process until finely chopped. Serve sauce with chicken thighs.