1. Stir boiling water into gelatin and cinnamon in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in cranberry sauce until melted.
3. Stir in cold water.
4. Refrigerate abount 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon draws thru leaves definite impression.)
5. Stir in orange and walnuts.
6. Spoon into 5 cup mold that has been lightly sprayed with PAM.
7. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
**Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold. Center on plate.
Go to full version of