SPICED CRANBERRY ORANGE MOLD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water1
- (1) 8 or (2) 4 ounce(s) Jell-O Cranberry Gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 can(s) (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup(s) cold water
- 1 orange sectioned & diced
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1. Stir boiling water into gelatin and cinnamon in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 2. Stir in cranberry sauce until melted.
- 3. Stir in cold water.
- 4. Refrigerate abount 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon draws thru leaves definite impression.)
- 5. Stir in orange and walnuts.
- 6. Spoon into 5 cup mold that has been lightly sprayed with PAM.
- 7. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- 8. Unmold.
- **Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold. Center on plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SPICED CRANBERRY ORANGE MOLD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads