This was tasty, but the wine and herb marinade tasted better for me. I used with pork chops and marinated for 12 hours. My fiance actually loved this, I just found the flavors a bit too mismatched for my taste- and I'm usually the one out of the 2 that likes new flavors. He asked me to add it to my recipe book, so I will, but I wasn't too excited about it. Maybe next time I'll try with chicken.
Spiced Cider and Maple Marinade
Notes: This slightly sweet, aromatic marinade is delicious on all kinds of fish and meats, especially pork and chicken. Multiply the recipe for larger batches; cover and chill up to 2 weeks.
This recipe goes with Grilled Marinated Meat
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a blender, whirl vinegar, maple syrup, ginger, Worcestershire, oil, fennel seeds, and allspice until ginger is finely ground.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note