Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 6 oz each
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) couscous
- 3/4 pound(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 pound(s) snap peas thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup(s) torn fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1.Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- 2.Cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- 3.Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup hot tap water, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- 4.Add the tomatoes, snap peas, basil, lemon zest and juice, remaining oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to couscous. Toss to combine.
- 5.Slice the chicken and serve with the couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TxLaura and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note