Spiced chicken with couscous salad
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) large white mushrooms, halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 pound(s) skirt steak, cut crosswise into four pieces
- 1 bunch(es) watercress, thick stems removed
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of hot tap water, cover, and let sit for five minutes; fluff with a fork. Add the tomatoes, snap peas, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and toss to combine.
- Slice the chicken and serve with the couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiced chicken with couscous salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes