- 1 tablespoon butter, softened and divided
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (6-ounce) carton caramel fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled spiced apple rings (such as Lucky Leaf)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel sundae syrup
- calories 160
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 6.7 g
- carbohydrate 21.9 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- cholesterol 111 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 138 mg
- calcium 90 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter inside each of 4 (8-ounce) ramekins; sprinkle evenly with granulated sugar.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon butter, flour, brown sugar, egg yolks, and yogurt in a medium bowl, stirring mixture well with a whisk.
Place cream of tartar and egg whites in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold one-fourth of egg white mixture into yogurt mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture. Divide the mixture evenly among prepared ramekins.
Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until puffy and set.
Combine spiced apple and caramel syrup; spoon 1 tablespoon apple mixture into center of each hot soufflé. Serve immediately.