Spiced Brussels Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Brussels sprout, halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) cane sure ( any raw sugar will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garam masla (mix cinnamon, cloves, & nutmeg)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- Cut the ends off the brussels sprouts and half them lengthwise. Put sprouts in microwave dish with water. Cover & microwave for 4 min. This will par cook the sprouts. Drain them.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add garam masala, cumin, turmeric, sugar, and salt & stir to combine. Add sprouts and toss to coat in spiced butter. Reduce heat & cook for another 2 minutes. Sprouts should still be tender, but still have an internal bite to them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note