- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup vanilla reduced-fat frozen yogurt
- calories 357
- fat 7.9 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- sodium 137 mg
How to Make It
Cut bananas in half crosswise, and cut halves lengthwise.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds. Add banana pieces, and cook 1 minute on each side.
Heat rum in a small saucepan. Pour over banana mixture. Ignite rum with a long match, if desired; let flames die down. Stir gently; top with yogurt.