Spiced Bacon Twists
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 dash(es) Cayenne Pepper
- 10 Center-Cut Bacon Strips
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup(s) Packed Brown Sugar
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over bacon on both sides; twist bacon; place on rack in a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until firm;
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiced Bacon Twists Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch