This is an outstanding reciepe all family can enjoy! Tasty and addictive substitute to junk food if you cok it just for 1 hour. Kids will love it!!
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
There's nothing quite like homemade spiced applesauce as a warm autumn treat. When the apple mixture is cooked, crush right in your slow cooker and serve.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 8 Golden Delicious apples, cored, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker; stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- When done, stir with a wooden spoon. Gently crush applesauce against side of slow cooker to desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note