we cooked this tonite. we have lots of apples and wanted something quick and easy. this was both and it was amazing. my grand kids loved it and wanted more!!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 8 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add apples and remaining ingredients. Sauté 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This