we cooked this tonite. we have lots of apples and wanted something quick and easy. this was both and it was amazing. my grand kids loved it and wanted more!!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 8 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add apples and remaining ingredients. Sauté 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note