Spice Rubbed Steak/Chicken for Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) skirt steak/chicken breasts
- 2 clove(s) garlic mashed into paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander/dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Stir garlic paste thru cinnamon and marinate meat at least 6 hrs.
- Cook skirt steak over med high heat about 4 min/side or on George foreman grill. slice against grain. If using chicken cook it as well.
- Take sliced peppers and onion slices and put on George foreman grill and cook 3 min.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, cheese, salsa, lettuce
- Can make a sauce which was very tasty: 2 TB Greek Yogurt, 2 TB milk, 2 TB fresh cilantro leaves and some garlic. Process in food processor until all chopped.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spice Rubbed Steak/Chicken for Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes