Spice Rubbed Steak/Chicken for Tacos
Excellent J&E rated 10 From Parade April 2013 Nice spiced flavor and not hot Serve on tortillas. Also grill sliced onions and red pepper on George Foreman grill.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) skirt steak/chicken breasts
- 2 clove(s) garlic mashed into paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander/dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Stir garlic paste thru cinnamon and marinate meat at least 6 hrs.
- Cook skirt steak over med high heat about 4 min/side or on George foreman grill. slice against grain. If using chicken cook it as well.
- Take sliced peppers and onion slices and put on George foreman grill and cook 3 min.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, cheese, salsa, lettuce
- Can make a sauce which was very tasty: 2 TB Greek Yogurt, 2 TB milk, 2 TB fresh cilantro leaves and some garlic. Process in food processor until all chopped.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spice Rubbed Steak/Chicken for Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes