Spice-Rubbed Salmon Steaks With Mashed Potatoes
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes. Dress up your leftover mashed potatoes with this quick, crispy salmon.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak, 1/2 cup potatoes)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 444
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 41g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 238mg
- Calcium: 52mg
- 4 (6-ounce, 1-inch-thick) salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1. Combine the salmon, olive oil, red pepper, curry powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Coat salmon with the mixture.
- 2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the salmon steaks to the skillet, and cook about 4-5 minutes on 1 side. Flip over, and cook another 2-3 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- 3. Place each steak on a plate, and serve with a side of mashed potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes