- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 French-cut racks of lamb (8 ribs each), well trimmed (about 26 ounces trimmed)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- calories 263
- fat 13.3 g
- satfat 5.4 g
- monofat 5.6 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 26.2 g
- carbohydrate 8.5 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 76 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 363 mg
- calcium 150 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; add 3/8 teaspoon salt. Rub spice mixture over lamb. Arrange lamb in a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Combine yogurt and garlic. Spread half of yogurt mixture over lamb. Cover and marinate lamb mixture 8 hours or overnight.
Combine remaining yogurt mixture, oil, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Remove lamb from refrigerator; let stand, uncovered, 30 minutes. Remove lamb from dish, and place on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 425° for 22 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of lamb registers 130°. Preheat broiler to high. Add tomatoes to pan with lamb. Broil 1 minute or until lamb is browned and tomatoes start to blacken. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with yogurt sauce.