Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Summertime Salsa
Prep: 20 min., Grill: 14 min. Be sure to try the Summertime Salsa over grilled fish or steak. It's also great served with your favorite chips or ice cream.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large peaches, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons pork rub
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add peaches, tossing to coat.
- 2. Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with pork rub.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Gently toss raspberries with peach mixture, and serve with pork chops. Garnish, if desired.
- SPICE RUBBED PORK TENDERLOIN: Substitute 2 (3/4- to 1-pound) pork tenderloins for pork chops, and increase rub to 4 tablespoons. Prepare recipe as directed, and grill tenderloins 15 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Makes 6 servings. Prep: 20 min., Grill: 20 min., Stand: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes