Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops
This rub will seal in the juices to keep the meat moist and tender. Try it on steaks and chicken, too!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder Â Â
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar Â Â unpacked
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin Â Â
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder Â Â
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce Â Â
- 20 ounce(s) uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), Â Â four 1/2-inch thick chops
- Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.
- Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 8 min
- Other time: 0 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zom13ie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note