Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder Â Â
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar Â Â unpacked
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin Â Â
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder Â Â
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce Â Â
- 20 ounce(s) uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), Â Â four 1/2-inch thick chops
- Preheat broiler and coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.
- Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop, place on prepared pan and broil 4 minutes on each side until inside is no longer pink.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 8 min
- Other time: 0 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zom13ie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note