- 2 (3/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pork dry rub (such as McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped butternut squash
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 small ripe Bartlett pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 (4-oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Brush with 1 Tbsp. oil, and rub with dry rub.
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss squash with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil; place in a single layer in a lightly greased foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 20 minutes or until squash is just tender and begins to brown, stirring once halfway through. Remove from oven, and cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork diagonally into thin slices.
Toss together squash, arugula, and next 3 ingredients on a serving platter; add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve squash salad with Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette and sliced pork.