DELICIOUS! I followed the recipe to a T,and it turned out amazing. I cooked it on my DeLonghi indoor grill. Can you say healthy and tasty?This one's a keeper!
Spice-Rubbed Grilled Turkey Tenderloins
Grill seasoned turkey tenderloins for a juicy, flavorful alternative to grilled chicken.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Brush turkey tenderloin with olive oil, and rub with brown sugar mixture.
- 2. Grill turkey, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 165°. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note