Spice Rubbed Chicken Fingers with Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup(s) cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 whole(s) serrano chile pepper, seeded
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1) Coat a grill rack or broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler. 2) In a cup, combine the chili powder, cumin and salt. Cut two 1/2" deep slashes in each side of the chicken tenders, rub the spice mixture over the chicken, pressing into the slits. Place the chicken in a baking pan and coat completely with cooking spray. Let stand for 10 minutes. 3) In a food processor, combine the cilantro, parsley, almonds, garlic, chile pepper and salt. Process until chipped. While the processor is running, add the lime juice and oil through the feed tube, stopping the machine once or twice to scrape down the sides of the container until the sauce is smooth. Pour the sauce into a bowl. Stir in the water, cover and chill until ready to serve. 4) Place the chicken on the prepared rack and grill or broil 6" from the heat, turning several times, for 15 minutes or until 170F and the juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spice Rubbed Chicken Fingers with Cilantro Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes