spice-it-easy taco salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/3 of 12 oz. pkg of Kraft Sizzling Salads Southwestchickendinnerkit
- 6 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup(s) Mexican style 2% milk finely shredded chedder jack cheese
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Add 1/4 cup Kraft Sizzling Salads Zesty Fajita Cooking Sauce; cook and stir on low heat 1 min. or until meat is evenly coated.
- PLACE greens on platter; top with meat, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with 1/4 cup Barbecue Ranch Dressing. Serve with additional 1/4 cup dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
spice-it-easy taco salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes