1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, sift together the flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar and orange zest. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Reduce the speed to low, add the flour mixture and beat until well blended.
5. Pack the dough into a cookie press according to the instructions and fit with the desired shaped cookie disk.
6. Press the dough out onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing the cookies 1 inch apart.
7. Bake until the cookies are firm to the touch, about 15 minutes.
8. Transfer the cookies to wire rack to cool.
Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Makes about 48 cookies.
Go to full version of