Speedy Red Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) roasted red peppers, 12 oz. rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 small onions (2 cups) diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried basil (or 3 finely chopped fresh)
- 3 clove(s) garlic (1 tbsp.) minced
- 1 can(s) fire-roased crushed tomatoes, 28 oz.
- Puree roasted peppers until smooth.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and saute 5 mins until golden. Add basil and garlic and saute 1 min more. Stir in tomatoes and pepper puree. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Speedy Red Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments