- 4 (6.5-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) pre-shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 327
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- protein 25.7 g
- carbohydrate 43.9 g
- cholesterol 45 mg
- iron 4.3 mg
- sodium 815 mg
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- fiber 7.3 g
- calcium 210 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden.
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork, garlic, and cumin; sauté 3 minutes or until pork is browned. Add beans and salsa; simmer 4 minutes or until pork is tender.
Top tortillas evenly with lettuce, pork mixture, cheese, tomato, and sour cream.