Speedy Marinara Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (25-ounce) jars roasted garlic spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion in hot oil in a Dutch oven 5 minutes; stir in next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; add salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used 2 (25-ounce) jars Emeril's Roasted Gaaahlic Pasta Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note