Speedy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (4-ounce) container garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese*
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together mashed potatoes and milk in a large glass bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 11 to 13 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until cheese is melted.
- *1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened and cubed; 3 tablespoons butter; and 1 minced garlic clove may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note