Speedy Black Beans and Mexican Rice
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8.8-oz.) pouches ready-to-serve Spanish-style rice
- 2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Toppings: sour cream, salsa, diced tomato, shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Combine black beans and green chiles in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in rice and cilantro. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
- Note: We tested with Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes