speedy baked beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 (15 oz) can(s) cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup(s) unsulfured molasses
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 1. in a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Add beans and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until beans have softened, 5-7 minutes. If beans are not soft after 7 minutes, add more water and continue to cook.
- 2. Add molasses, ketchup, mustard powder, and another 1/2 cup water. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 8-10 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note