speedy baked beans
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 (15 oz) can(s) cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup(s) unsulfured molasses
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 1. in a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Add beans and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until beans have softened, 5-7 minutes. If beans are not soft after 7 minutes, add more water and continue to cook.
- 2. Add molasses, ketchup, mustard powder, and another 1/2 cup water. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 8-10 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes