Speckled Trout with Crab-stuffed Piquillos, Edamame, and Truffle Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 cups fresh edamame
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) speckled trout fillets
- Crab-stuffed Piquillos
- Garnish: fresh herbs
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, whisking well. Stir in edamame and next 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 2 trout fillets, skin side down, 5 minutes or until skin becomes crispy and lightly browned. Turn fish and cook an additional 5 minutes or until done. Repeat with remaining butter and trout.
- Spoon edamame salad on each of four plates. Top with trout and Crab-stuffed Piquillos. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes