Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes or chives
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 package(s) cream cheese sliced in 4 pieces
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- egg noodles or rice cooked
- Pound chicken breasts until flat. Sprinkle each breast with 1 tsp parsley or chives and garlic powder. Add 1 slice cream cheese, roll breast and secure with toothpicks. Place breasts ina greased 9x13 greased baking dish. Combine next 6 ingredients until smooth, pour over chicken. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Specialty Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes