Special Oriental Noodles
Quick & easy Cheap < 0.50 per serving < 5 ingredients
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 piece(s) Wieners or Chicken Wieners
- 24 bag(s) Noodles (Ichiban)
- 12 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 12 teaspoon(s) Margarine
- Slice Hotdogs thin or thick
- or any leftovers you wish to use.
- Boil on High until thoroughly cooked (15 - 20 mins )
- Add Noodles and/or Mushrooms and/or Vegetables and/or 2 eggs beaten
- Cook 2-3 mins or until noodles reach desired consistency
- Stir in Dry Sauce Packets & Soya Sauce & margarine
- Stir constantly on low heat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GrandpaJim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note