- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (2-pound) package powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 drops spearmint oil
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- Green paste food coloring
- Red paste food coloring
- 1/2 cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until blended. Add cream and oils, beating until smooth.
- Divide mixture in half; color 1 half with green food coloring and the other half with red food coloring. Set 2 tablespoons pink mint mixture aside.
- Roll mint mixtures to 1/4-inch thickness on wax paper. Cut with assorted 1-inch Christmas cutters. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Roll reserved pink mixture into tiny balls; press onto holly leaf-shaped mints to resemble berries. Let stand 6 hours or until firm.
- Spoon frosting into a small heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and decorate mints as desired. Let stand 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts