Special Deviled Eggs
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coleslaw dressing
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- Garnish: paprika, snipped fresh chives
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; scoop yolks into a bowl. Arrange whites on a serving platter; set aside.
- Mash yolks well with a fork. Stir in dressing to desired consistency and add garlic salt to taste.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into whites. Garnish as desired; chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers