Special Deviled Eggs
More From Southern Living
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Finely chopped green onions or chives (optional)
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, and place in a bowl. Set egg whites aside.
- 2. Mash yolks until smooth. Add bacon and next 7 ingredients; stir until blended.
- 3. Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg whites. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This