Sparkling Wine-Fruit Refresher
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- 1 cup assorted berries
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint or basil leaves, torn
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling white wine or Champagne, chilled
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently stir in sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
- Sparkling Fruit Refresher: Substitute 3 (12-oz.) cans orange-flavored sparkling water, chilled, for sparkling white wine. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note