Pretty good-light and refreshing. Next time would make a little earlier and let the fruit flavors settle in.
Sparkling White Sangria
Red and green apple slices plus slices of orange and lemon add color and flavor to Sparkling White Sangria. It's a refreshing beverage to serve for any occasion.
More From Allyou
Chill: 8 Hours
Total: 8 Hours, 8 Minutes
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 116g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 57mg
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, thinly sliced, slices quartered
- 1 red apple, cored, thinly sliced, slices quartered
- 1 orange, washed, thinly sliced, slices quartered, seeds removed
- 1 lemon, washed, thinly sliced, slices quartered, seeds removed
- 1 750ml bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1 cup triple sec or other orange liqueur
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (from 4 large oranges)
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher combine fruits, wine, triple sec and orange juice. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours. To serve, fill 8 glasses with ice, divide fruit and wine mixture evenly among glasses and top off with club soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note