We LOVE this twist on a classic Sea Breeze cocktail. We've served it several times - and it was a hit at this year's Easter Brunch! We served it with several of the brunch items featured in this month's issue and it paired very nicely with all of it. I recommend chilling the vodka along with the juices and sparkling wine prior to mixing it up.
Sparkling Sea Breeze
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
More From Coastal Living
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry vodka, chilled
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- Garnish: pink grapefruit wheels or wedges
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Gently stir in sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note