Sparkling Rum Punch from Southern Living
This makes about 9 cups.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup(s) dark rum
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottle(s) sparkling wine chilled
- 1. Combine orange juice, orange liqueur, and dark rum in a medium bowl; cover and chill for at least one hour.
- 2. Pour mixture into a larger punch bowl and add the chilled sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sparkling Rum Punch from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic