- 3 cups mixed ripe fruit, such as sliced nectarines, quartered strawberries, whole blueberries, raspberries, or pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup strawberry lemonade
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) dry rosé
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) sparkling brut rosé
- Fresh mint sprigs
How to Make It
Drop fresh fruit into a 3-qt. (or larger) glass pitcher or jar. Add Cointreau, then strawberry lemonade. Pour in dry rosé and stir gently with a long spoon.
Slowly pour in the sparkling rosé, taking care that the bubbles don't breach the rim of the pitcher or jar. Give the sangria another brief stir.
Spoon a little fruit into each glass. Pour sangria over fruit and garnish with a small mint sprig. Serve immediately.