This is the perfect spring punch with its gorgeous pink color. I made it as a non-alcoholic option for a family reunion . It was simple to make, which was important because I was preparing food for 18 people, and I didn't want to spend a lot ot time making it.
This sparkling punch recipe pairs tangy pink lemonade with tart cranberry juice for an irresistible sweet-and-sour combination. Add some bubbles by mixing in club soda, and garnish with a few fresh mint springs to celebrate the season.
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 qt. club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Champagne Punch: Substitute 1 (750-milliliter) bottle extra-dry Champagne or sparkling wine and 1/4 cup orange liqueur for club soda; proceed with recipe as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note