can't find "white cranberry juice cocktail" at my local Super WalMart or Krogers. any suggestions?
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 qt. club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Champagne Punch: Substitute 1 (750-milliliter) bottle extra-dry Champagne or sparkling wine and 1/4 cup orange liqueur for club soda; proceed with recipe as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages