Made these for a Labor Day BBQ and they were a crowd pleaser. Only thing I did differently was add an extra half bottle of sparkling wine. (Used Asti Spumante.) Also floated some basil at the top. Yum.
Sparkling Peach Splash
Juicy, late-summer peaches create a fruity cocktail based on the popular Bellini. For a nice garnish, place a peach slice onto the rim of each glass before serving.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 6mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 3 peaches)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 peach slices (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Freeze 1 hour.
- Pour Champagne into a pitcher. Spoon peach mixture into pitcher; stir to combine. Garnish with peach slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sparkling Peach Splash Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages