Sparkling Holiday Punch
This recipe uses blood oranges, which are available December through May in the produce section of the supermarket; the juice may be found in the refrigerated section year-round.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 1/2 cups blood orange juice, chilled*
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1. Stir together blood orange juice and pomegranate juice in a large serving bowl. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 2. Stir in ginger ale and orange slices. Serve immediately.
- *Sweet red grapefruit juice may be substituted.
- Pomegranate-Orange Punch: Prepare recipe as directed, omitting ginger ale. Stir in 3/4 cup chilled vodka, 1 cup chilled orange liqueur, and orange slices before serving. Makes 6 3/4 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note