This easy cocktail combines grapefruit juice and vodka, and comes together in a matter of minutes!
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 597mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 pink grapefruit, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/4 cup gray sea salt
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened white grapefruit juice
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- 1. Rub rims of 8 (8-ounce) martini glasses with 8 grapefruit wedges.
- 2. Place sea salt into a shallow dish and dip martini-glass rims in the salt.
- 3. Fill martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup vodka and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice; shake to chill.
- 4. Strain evenly into 4 of the martini glasses. Stir in 2 tablespoons club soda per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
- 5. Garnish glasses with grapefruit wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note