This is a great solid recipe for serving a crowd. I was tired of the traditional punch & this was a wonderful fresh tasting alternative. The addition of the grapes in the pitcher make for a nice presentation. Recipe is super easy to boot! Love it!!!
Sparkling Grape Juice-Lemonade
Freeze grapes in clusters as purchased. This is not a girl's-only punch; it's a hit with men too.
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (about 1/3 lb.)
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1. Place grapes in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal bag. (Do not remove grapes from stems.) Freeze completely (about 4 hours).
- 2. Gently stir together grape juice and lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher. Add frozen grapes to pitcher. Serve immediately.
- Note: Grapes may be stored in freezer up to 1 week. For photography we doubled the recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note