Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) club soda, cold
- 1 cup(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, honey, and ginger. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- 2. Place a mesh strainer over a bowl and strain the mixture into it, discarding the ginger. Transfer the mixture to a pitcher and cool completely.
- 3. Stir in the soda and lemon juice. Serve over ice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note