Nice and refreshing. Using the entire can of pineapple juice and the listed amount of OJ in addition to a whole bottle of sparkling wine would have overflowed my (quite sizeable) pitcher and seemed too much. I used the 1 tbsp of ginger juice with 4 cups of orange juice, 2 cups of pineapple juice and the bottle of sparkling wine and it turned out quite nicely. I'd be interested to make it again and try it with 2 Tbsp of ginger juice for a stronger flavor.
Sparkling Ginger-Orange Cocktails
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
Yield: Makes about 23 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 (89-oz.) container orange juice
- 1 (46-oz.) can pineapple juice, chilled
- Place ginger in a piece of cheesecloth, and squeeze juice from ginger into a large pitcher; discard cheesecloth and solids. Stir sparkling wine, orange juice, and pineapple juice into ginger juice. Serve over ice.
- Note: We recommend Freixenet Spumante for sparkling wine.
Also featured in: Celebrations Special, All You, 2013
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages