I made this for our monthly bunco night. We LOVED this recipe. I used Cranberry Vodka and floated cranberries in it. I also used Cherry tea. I will definitely make it again.
Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktails
Serve an adults-only tea, flavored with orange liqueur, for neighborhood happy hour gatherings.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 151
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 family-sized tea bags
- 2 1/2 cups no-sugar-added cranberry juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Orange rind strips (optional)
- Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Pour over tea bags. Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags. Cool. Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
- Gently stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice; garnish with rind, if desired.
This is a fine make-ahead recipe for an open house. Combine the ingredients through step one and chill; stir in the ginger ale just before serving. Serve in goblets, highball glasses, or any pretty clear glasses to show off the concoction's yuletide-red hue.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note