Sparkling Cranberry Cider
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 37 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until cranberry juice cocktail melts. Remove from heat; let cool 30 minutes.
- 2. Pour cranberry juice mixture into a pitcher. Add cider, and stir gently. Serve over ice. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note