Sparkling Cranberry-Cherry Punch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1.5 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh ginger
- 2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 cup(s) ginger syrup (made from above)
- 4 cup(s) Absolut CherryKran Vodka chilled
- 4 cup(s) gimlet mix (made from above) chilled
- 1/4 cup(s) cherry syrup
- 1 quart(s) club soda chilled
- 1 whole(s) lime sliced
- 1 pint(s) frozen cranberries or cherries
- (1) Make Ginger syrup:
- a) in a large saucepan, bring sugar, water and ginger to boil over high heat.
- b) reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 mins.
- c) remove from heat; let stand 30 mins to steep.
- d) strain syrup through a mesh strainer.
- e) chill in refrigerator.
- (2) Make Gimlet mix:
- Combine ingredients by stirring together. Chill in fridge.
- (3) Pour vodka, gimlet mix and cherry syrup into large punch bowl, stir to combine. Stir in club soda. Add ice cubes and garnish with fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note