Sparkling Cranberry-Cherry Punch
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1.5 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh ginger
- 2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 cup(s) ginger syrup (made from above)
- 4 cup(s) Absolut CherryKran Vodka chilled
- 4 cup(s) gimlet mix (made from above) chilled
- 1/4 cup(s) cherry syrup
- 1 quart(s) club soda chilled
- 1 whole(s) lime sliced
- 1 pint(s) frozen cranberries or cherries
- (1) Make Ginger syrup:
- a) in a large saucepan, bring sugar, water and ginger to boil over high heat.
- b) reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 mins.
- c) remove from heat; let stand 30 mins to steep.
- d) strain syrup through a mesh strainer.
- e) chill in refrigerator.
- (2) Make Gimlet mix:
- Combine ingredients by stirring together. Chill in fridge.
- (3) Pour vodka, gimlet mix and cherry syrup into large punch bowl, stir to combine. Stir in club soda. Add ice cubes and garnish with fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes