Sparkling Cinnamon Punch
Yield: 25 cups (about 6 quarts)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red cinnamon candies
- 2 (2-liter) bottles raspberry-ginger ale or regular ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (46-ounce) can apple juice or apple cider, chilled
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until candies melt, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Combine cinnamon mixture, ginger ale, and apple juice in a large punch bowl; stir well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages